Good morning (or afternoon, or evening, depending on where in the world you’re reading from) Readathon-ers and blog followers!
I have not starters at exactly hour 1, as that was 5:00 AM Oregon time, and my poor little body couldn’t take it. So here we are in hour three, reading a lot to catch up! Here is my intro survey:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Besides Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, which I have been excited for for a while, probably Children of the New World by Alexander Weinstein. It’s a collection of science fiction short stories, and it looks really good!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
While I have candy coming out my ears for the Harry Potter party I am setting up later today, there’s only so much sugar a girl can eat! I have Harvest Cheddar Sunchips and bagel pizzas calling my name later 😉
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Well I read, obviously. A lot (again: obviously). I have been blogging for over a year (ALREADY?!), am reading mostly sci-fi/fantasy these days, and I have a big soft spot for Harry Potter anything!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first readathon! I am quite bummed that I will not get to participate as much as I’d like, but I am looking forward to just relaxing and reading most of the day and night. My to-read pile is quite crazy, and hopefully this readathon will help trim it back!